PHP is also known as the hypertext preprocessor. This is a programming language that is often classified as belonging to the category of general-purpose. This programming language was originally created in 1994 by Rasmus Lerdorf. And today, hypertext preprocessor is one of the most widely used and demandable scripting languages present on the web.
This programming language is very popularly used as a scripting language and it is especially used by skilled website developers for creating highly efficient and scalable websites. When it comes to developing websites then, most reputed web developers tend to prefer using PHP. One of the most important reasons for doing that is that PHP can easily be embedded in the HTML code.
If an individual used PHP then one also is able to use various PHP extensions which come with unmatched functionality. This is all open source and can be used by any website developer without having to spend any money! Another major benefit of using PHP is that this programming language is constantly made available in a newer version with improved features. There are also many new features added to the current version. And some of those new features are mentioned below:
1. Object-Oriented Programming is provided with extended support
2. MySQL is also provided with extra support and there is also a new MySQL extension available
3. XML documents can be altered and read with the help of new tools available in the SimpleXML extension
4. SQLite also comes with embedded server-side storage mechanism
5. A better and new error handling module is also available
6. The new extension is available for SOAP implementation
7. One can also handle data through iterators
What Makes PHP a Smart Choice?
If you are not convinced that PHP is the programming language that you should stick to then there are also various potential benefits which an individual can get if he or she chooses to develop websites with the help of PHP. And some of those benefits are mentioned below:
* PHP is able to support a large amount of database with ease and efficiency
* It is also compatible with different servers like APACHE and IIS
* Using PHP also ensures that one only gets to experience a low development and maintenance cost
* PHP provides high reliability and performance
* PHP is able to run on almost all platforms since it independent of any platform
* PHP is also extendible
By now, it must be quite obvious to you why PHP is not just a better choice but is also a smarter choice when it comes to developing websites. There are many features and benefits which you can get with the help of PHP. However, to truly access those benefits one requires skills and knowledge of this programming language. This cannot be acquired overnight and by the time you learn it then it might be too late. This is why we suggest that you try out the PHP web development services at Flit Webs.
At Flit Webs, they have some of the best PHP experts who do not just provide you with excellent services but they further make sure that you are an integral part of the entire process which just goes to show the kind of value they place on all their customers.